Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thoughts and Prayers Easter


Tonight I took a break from the chick and used the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set, I used a piece of WW as the base and covered it with a piece of embossed baha breeze CS. Then I cut out a piece of pink pirouette and used the eyelet border punch across the bottom. The flower accents are from flower fusion too and one white brad. To stamp the image I used markers right on the stamp, I used old olive, bashful blue and pretty in pink. Then I added a dot of crystal effects on each flower just for a little shine. Hope you enjoy.

Happy Staming
Marti

Recipe
Stamp sets: Thoughts and Prayers, and a Good Egg
CS: WW, Baha Breeze, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Baha Breeze
Accessories: Old Olive, pretty in pink, bashful blue markers, flower fusion flowers, white brad, eyelet border punch, big shot texturz plate, dimentionals

No comments:

Post a Comment