Thursday, March 19, 2009

Soft Summer MOJO78


This is the first card I have made with this new set from the Spring and Summer Occations Mini. This set will be available to everyone on April 1st, but one of the perks of being a Stampin UP demonstrator is I get to order it ahead of time and play. This layout came from Mojo Monday. This is the first time I have ever participated in this and thought it was alot of fun.

Happy Stamping
Marti

Recipe:
Stamps: Soft Summer
CS: Chocolate Chip, Baha Blue,Very Vanilla, DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Various stampin write markers, circle punches, paper piercer, so saffron ribbon, dimentionals

3 comments:

  1. I love this card. The colors are great and I really like the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun flowers and get color choices. Nice job on the sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete