Sunday, March 8, 2009

Easter Garden Whimsy


Today I used my Garden Whimsy set to make this cute tulip easter card. I started with a Cameo Coral Base and added a piece of Raspberry Tart DSP, then I cut two strips of WW using the eyelet border punch. I matted a piece of WW CS on a piece of Kiwi Kiss CS and used marker direct to stamp technique to create both colors on the tulips. I stamped happy easter on a piece of WW and punched it out with the small oval punch and put it on top of a cameo coral large oval punch. I added a piece of kiwi kiss satin ribbon to finish off the card, and waaalaaa a cute easter card ready to send to someone special.

Happy Stamping
Marti

Recipe
Stamps: Garden Whimsy, A Good Egg
CS: Cameo Coral, Kiwi Kiss, WW, Raspberry Tart DSP
Ink: Rose Red, kiwi kiss
Accessories: Small oval punch, large oval punch, eyelet border punch, kiwi kiss ribbon, raspberry tart DSP, Rose Red marker, blender pen

No comments:

Post a Comment