Sunday, March 29, 2009

Stamping all Weekend


I have had a very productive weekend of Stamping, I am going to an Occations mini swap on Tuesday so I needed to get all of those cards stamped, I also decided to catch up a little on my scrapbooking which I have been seriously neglecting. I really cannot wait to see Stampin' Up's new digital scrapbooking software due out later this year, I really want to see how digital works.
I will be showing some of my scrapbook pages this week.

Here is another cute card I made this weekend. This uses another new set "And Many Mower" from the occations mini which you can order from beginning April 1st. I could'nt wait to use it to make a Fathers Day card for my Dad, he is going to love it.

Happy Stamping
Marti

Recipe:
Stamp: And Many Mower (available April 1)
CS: Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, WW, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: Various Stampin write markers, Pacific Point ribbon, large oval punch

No comments:

Post a Comment