Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Catalog Open House


On Saturday February 7th I will be holding my new Stampin Up Spring and Summer Catalog Open House. I had time to make two cards tonight using two new sets from the new Catalog. Thoughts and Prayers and A Good Friend. Both sets are very versatile and very cute. I had alot of fun tonight putting these together I hope you enjoy.


Stamp set: Thoughts and Prayers
CS: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Kiwi Kiss
Markers: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Accessories: CC double stitched ribbon, button latte, 3/4" circle punch, 1/2 " circle punch


Stamp set: A Good Friend
CS: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, WW
Ink: So Saffron, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Bashful Blue striped ribbon, So Saffron from the Sale a Bration ribbon bundle

Happy Stamping
Marti

No comments:

Post a Comment